2016 Moomba MOJO
2016 Moomba Mojo 1 profile with cover
The 2016 Moomba Mojo is the flagship of the Moomba line. At a whopping 23 feet, it boasts all the room you need for every rider in your crew and an interior with all the comforts you'd expect from a class leading tow-boat. Powered by the Industry leading Raptor by Indmar 6.2L engine and paired with Moomba's exclusive Auto-Flow system the Mojo makes waves that rival even the most expensive competitors.
- Overall Length w/o Platform: 23'
- Overall Length w/Platform: 25'
- Width:Beam: 100"
- Draft: 27.5'
- Weight (Boat Only): 4100 lbs
- Seating Capacity: 17
- Fuel Capacity: 49 gal
- Std Ballast: 2000 lbs
- Opt Ballast: +500 lbs
- Std Eng: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
- Opt Eng: Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 440 SOHC V8
- Opt Surf Sys: Auto Flow 2.0
- Tower Height:121"
- Ford Raptor by Indmar 400-450: The all-new Raptor series is based off a proven workhorse, the Built Ford Tough® 6.2L 16-Valve V8 engine that was designed, engineered, built and torture-tested by Ford. The same state-of-the-art engine that powers the F-150 SVT Raptor and F-Series Super Duty Trucks that boast best-in-class gas horsepower, torque and max towing ratings.The 6.2L Raptor Series by Indmar is the result of purpose driven engineering designed to provide more torque where you need it to allow for increased loading of boats. Experience faster acceleration, less time to plane, reduced wear-and-tear and better fuel economy.
- Hull: The newest hull in the Moomba line up. The Mojo hull is designed for additional weight and has sharper edges for increased ride and handling. Add the specifically designed auto-flow 2.0 system and you've got clean crisp waves to take you're riding to new heights.
- Digital Cruise Pro: Digital Cruise Pro is standard on every Moomba in the 2016 line up. Providing precise speed control literally at the tips of your fingers through the digital display or the new column mounted lever. Optional Zero-Off
- 9 Time CSI award winner: When it comes to reliability, customer satisfaction is the only way to measure. Moomba has delivered that in spades and boasts 10 Consecutive CSI awards to prove it.
- 5 Year Indmar Factory Engine Warranty: Not only does Indmar’s all-new Raptor Series offer more power, more torque and better fuel economy, more protection and peace of mind also come standard with a full 5-Year Factory Warranty. Indmars commitment to quality, durability and reliability of the all-new Raptor Series.
- Limited Lifetime Hull Warranty: Buying a boat isn't a short-term investment, and we want you to be confident that you've chosen the right brand. That’s why all Moomba boats come with a limited lifetime hull warranty.
- Improved Interior and Helm: For 2016 the entire Moomba line received improvements throughout the interior. A new 3 Spoke steering wheel with chrome accents complements the new Digitial Cruise Pro Control lever on the column. And new seating options, windscreen and dash inserts ensure your guests are comfortable and riding in style.
- Convertible Rear Facing Seat and Backrests: New for 2016 is a standard convertible rear bench seat in all Moombas. This comfortable rear facing seat converts to a rear facing seat to cheer on your favorite rider or stows for a traditional rear bench. For even more comfort add the additional backrest options which install easily in seconds and stow out of site when not in use.
- Aviator 2 Tower: A refined Aviator 2 tower comes with loads of functionailty on and off the water. Standard fold assist is a one person operation when packing into tight spaces and new board rack and bimini options give you all the right places to store your boards and gear.
- Autoflow 2.0: It's no surprise that the market is abuzz about wakesurfing, so every Moomba in the 2016 line is compatible with optional Auto Flow 2.0 Surf System. These systems are specifically engineered to provide pro level surf wakes on either side while maintaining even distribution of the boat and an optimal line of sight for the driver.
- Moomba Wake Plate: Wake plates have been around for years without much improvement or increased functionality. For 2016 we decided to change that. The new standard Moomba Wake Plate Is now nearly 50% larger providing even more planing assistance when the boat is fully loaded.
- Performance Fusion Stereo with Kicker Speakers: No boat is complete without the right stereo setup. The Mojo provides volumes of sound courtesy of the standard Fusion Stereo and Kicker 6.5" Speakers. For even more boom in your boat upgrade to the Kicker Amps and Sub.
- Gravity III Ballast System: Weight your new Mojo just right with up to 2000 Lbs of Gravity III Ballast standard. And if surfing is more your game go even bigger and add the additional Surf Package for whopping 2500 LBs.
- Engine Type
- Raptor by Indmar 6.2L 400 SOHC V8
- Length Overall
- 25 ft.
- 27.5 in.
- Dry Weight
- 4100 lb.
- Max Person Capacity
- 17 persons
- Fuel Capacity
- 49 gal.