2019 Cruisers Yachts 338 Outboard
Call for Price
Introducing Cruisers Yachts' first outboard. The 338 Outboard has all the features you love about the 338 Bow Rider but with twin Mercury Verados. The sleek black hull paired with the vibrant ochre interior gives the 338 Outboard a striking look to match its outstanding performance. Perfect for entertaining or ripping through waves, ride in style with the 338 Outboard.
- L.O.A. w/o Outboard: 32 ft. 10 in. (10 m)
- Beam: 10 ft. 10 in. (3.3 m)
- Bridge Clearance (Top of Mast Light): 8 ft. 4 in. (2.54 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 220 gal. (832.79 L)
- Water Capacity: 25 gal. (94.64 L)
- Waste Capacity: 20 gal. (75.71 L)
- Weight - Gas (Dry): 11,000 lb. (4989.5 kg)
- Deadrise: 21.5 deg
- Cockpit: The 338 Outboard features a spacious cockpit for endless entertaining. Shade yourself from the sun with the optional cockpit cover.
- Outboards: The 338 Outboard is powered by twin Mercury 350 Verado engines. That's 700 hp of pure adrenaline. The joystick piloting allows you to navigate with ease at a top speed of 57 mph.
- Helm: You're the master of your waters. Command your boat from the exciting Helm, offering refined wood and metal finishes, smart screens, the latest cruising technology, and more. Bow Seating
- Convertible Sunpad: Zen out on the plush Convertible Sunpad. Quiet, spacious, and comfortable, retreat to the Sunpad with friends for a relaxing escape from your day to day.
- Bow Seating: Socialize in the deep Bow Seating of the 338 Outboard. Available in various upholstery colors, the Bow Seating area is your destination for unforgettable on-water bonding. Convertible Sunpad
- Cabin Salon: Need a break from the sun? Retreat indoors to the tranquil Interior, offering seating for both you and your friends to nap, chat, and refuel before rejoining the above-deck activities.
- Head: The 338 Outboard's head offers all the comfortable on-shore amenities you require on the water, including a sink, toilet, and shower system.
- Wet Bar / Fridge: Cool off with a crisp refreshment or fuel up with your favorite snacks. The easily-accessible Cockpit Fridge can store all your favorite summer treats.
- Storage: Pack all your watersports gear, food and drink, tanning necessities, and anything in between. The 338 Outboard has space to fit all your must-haves on the water.
- Length Overall
- 32 ft. 10 in. (10 m)
- 10 ft. 10 in. (3.3 m)
- Dry Weight
- 11,000 lb. (4989.5 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 220 gal. (832.79 L)