2019 Cruisers Yachts 54 Cantius
Call for Price
Explore the iconic style of the 54 Cantius design to seamlessly integrate living spaces with entertainment indoors and out. Three luxurious staterooms, refined amenities, and gorgeous views all exemplify perfection found on the 54 Cantius.
- L.O.A.: 53 ft. 7 in. (16.33 m)
- Beam: 15 ft. 6 in. (4.7 m)
- Bridge Clearance (Top of Mast Light): 16 ft. 5 in. (5 m)
- Draft - Full Load: 48.5 in. (1.23 m)
- Fuel Capacity: 500 gal. (1892 L)
- Water Capacity: 150 gal. (568 L)
- Waste Capacity: 72 gal. (272 L)
- Weight - Diesel, Dry: 43,600 lb. (19776 kg)
- Cockpit: Walking onto the spacious cockpit of the 54 Cantius, you'll have a tough time finding your favorite feature. The plush wrap-around seating is one of the biggest stars in the space. Easily accommodating upwards of 10 guests at a time, the large settee can be used as two pieces or easily rotated to become one large entertaining area. Going one step further, the electric hi/lo table can be converted to a sun lounge or raised for cocktails. The curved starboard storage, wet bar, Sony TV/DVD and a stylish electric grill make the cockpit of the 54 Cantius the place to be.
- Helm: When you sit down to the helm of the Cruisers Yachts 54 Cantius it'll feel like you've finally arrived. The first-class design includes double seats and come equipped with flip-up bolsters and arm rests. Digital throttles, joystick controlling and a panel with plenty of space for your choice in devices will have you feeling completely in control of this beautiful new yacht.
- Upper Salon: Mere words and images can't possibly do the 54 Cantius's Upper Salon justice. It must be experienced to fully grasp the stirring way it seamlessly connects the outside world with the refined luxury found onboard. Windows provide 360° views from the open-concept galley, dinette and helm. Retractable windows in the galley open aft to merge interior and exterior spaces, creating endless possibilities for unparalleled entertaining. Rest assured, your guests' time aboard will not soon be forgotten.
- Galley: The Galley onboard the new 54 Cantius completely and utterly redefines the expression "Dream Kitchen." Cleverly positioned aft to provide optimum entertaining functionality, it allows host and guests alike to be at the center of attention. Clean lines and an intuitive layout give effortless access to the microwave, dishwasher, icemaker and cooktop. Everyone's favorite feature is sure to be the retractable window that opens the Galley to the rear deck for passing refreshments and sharing conversation.
- Master Stateroom: An oasis within an oasis. The Master Stateroom onboard the 54 Cantius is a stylishly serene and unusually spacious full-beam retreat. Spectacular side views through expansive windows. Surrounding the walk-around island berth you will find a café table tucked between two built-in seats, plus built-in nightstands and vanity. Additional hidden storage gives you all the room you need for life's necessities... and luxuries too.
- Master Entertainment: With the press of a button you can draw the blinds on the hull windows and the 54 Cantius's Master Stateroom is transformed into a Master Media Room. The built-in TV and audio system immerse you in state-of-the-art digital refinement that lets you properly enjoy your music and movie collections no matter where your adventures take you.
- VIP Stateroom: Give your guests the ability to get away from in all in unsurpassed comfort. With a walk-around queen berth, generous storage and panoramic windows that provide the kind of waterfront views most can only dream about, the Forward Stateroom found in the 54 Cantius ensures blissful days and tranquil nights for all. The accompanying head is thoughtfully split with separate head and shower starboard and port.
- Master Head: A stunning marriage of style and function, the Master Head onboard the 54 Cantius it the perfect complement to the Master Stateroom. Artful lighting and expansive mirrors turn this wood-detailed space into one that feels bright and spacious. It features a separate full-standing shower adorned with a contemporary vanity with designer fixtures.
- Bow Lounge: The 54 Cantius seems to have endless acreage. Take full advantage of all this yacht has to offer from bow to stern, including the comfortable bow lounge. Catch up on much needed conversations or escape the day-to-day with sunshine and beautiful views from the bow of this striking yacht.
- Third Stateroom: The 54 Cantius was designed for not only getting away from it all, but also bringing everyone together. With a Third Stateroom, it gives you the ability to do just that. The wide hull window provides plenty of natural light and the spacious dual bunk beds provide plenty of space for overnight guests. A large TV, and additional storage make this space a welcome addition.
- Length Overall
- 53 ft. 7 in. (16.33 m)
- 15 ft. 6 in. (4.7 m)
- 48.5 in. (1.23 m)
- Dry Weight
- 43,600 lb. (19776 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 500 gal. (1892 L)