2019 Cruisers Yachts 60 Cantius
Call for Price
When you step aboard the 60 Cantius, the possibilities are endless. With spacious quarters above and below deck, you can spend more time on the water than ever before. Along with the standard amenities, the 60 Cantius features a retractable sunroof so you can bask in the sun while entertaining guests.
- L.O.A.: 59 ft. 10 in. (18.24m)
- Beam: 16 ft. (4.9 m)
- Bridge Clearance (Top of Mast Light): 16 ft. 9 in. (5.1 m)
- Draft - Full Load: 48 in. (1.27m)
- Fuel Capacity: 647 gal. (2449 L)
- Water Capacity: 149 gal. (564 L)
- Waste Capacity: 100 gal. (379 L)
- Weight - Diesel, Dry: 53,000 lb. (24040 kg)
- Cockpit: Throw spacial restrictions to the wind and bring the party outside for a breath of fresh air to the 60 Cantius cockpit. Separated from the upper salon by full-length sliding glass doors and covered by a retractable sun shade, the cockpit is the perfect way to extend your entertainment venue. The open cockpit features a U-shaped dinette with seats for everyone, a grill and bar stools, refrigerator, and ice maker.
- Helm: Own your adventure completely at the helm of the 60 Cantius. Be comfortable and in-control with an ultra-plush captains chair and companion seat. With cutting-edge digital screens and instruments, as well as a completely clear, unobstructed view of the trip ahead, you'll have everything you need to ensure smooth sailing. Aboard the 60 Cantius, it's truly good to be the captain!
- Transom Storage: Transition from daytime fun on the water to an evening of repose with ease with the spacious 60's transom storage. All of the gear, essentials, and extras you'll need for both can be stored and accessed quickly right from the swim platform.
- Master Stateroom: Days full of fun in the sun and lively evenings filled with entertaining can be exhausting, and the Master Stateroom onboard the 60 Cantius is the perfect place to rejuvenate. Complete with a king-size bed, this roomy cabin has a café table with two built in seats perfect for pouring over the morning news or enjoying fresh poured coffee! Other amenities include a walk in closet and a roomy, master head with double shower and his and hers wash basins.
- Upper Salon: Take entertainment to the next level — literally. Designed to pack the party without feeling crowded, the upper salon of the 60 Cantius is the best place to mingle. Surrounded by windows, your guests can keep their eyes on the horizon while enjoying a meal in the formal dining area paired with a plush, U-shaped settee or relax with a cocktail on the sofa across from it. The galley is equipped with all the tools you'll need to host your soiree, such as a convection oven, microwave, wine steward, bottle storage, ice maker, dish washer, and more.
- VIP Stateroom: Pamper the second couple on your cruise with a stay in the VIP Stateroom. This elegant space is placed at the opposite end of the boat from the Master Stateroom, offering maximum sound and distance privacy while providing comfort. The VIP Stateroom features a queen berth, large head with a separate shower stall and generous counter space, and also a walk-in closet - something rarely seen in the second stateroom, even on far larger boats.
- Bow Lounge: The bow of the 60 Cantius is charging ahead on it's path to adventure and it's taking you with it. Designed with comfort and luxury in mind, and refusing to compromise on either, the bow is arguably the best seat on the ship. Ideal for morning coffees and conversation, the bow lounge features a comfy crescent lounge area as well as two reclining sun pads.
- Washer & Dryer: From bow to stern, the 60 Cantius exudes a sleek sense of style that fits yours. When taking on longer voyages, make sure your look stays fresh and clean with an onboard full-size, state-of-the-art washer and dryer.
- Third Stateroom: Unsurprisingly, you'll often have guests who decide to extend their stay and continue their on-water adventure. The 60's third stateroom is always filled with natural light, and comes equipped with plush and roomy bunk beds and a flat-screen TV.
- Length Overall
- 59 ft. 10 in. (18.24m)
- 16 ft. (4.9 m)
- 48 in. (1.27m)
- Dry Weight
- 53,000 lb. (24040 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 647 gal. (2449 L)